Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sucker Punch - aka Go watch this shit now

So a change of pace from my prior Warhammer 40k bantering...

Just saw Sucker Punch after a nice Ruth's Chris steakhouse dinner.  The movie was ridiculously EPIC.  Great soundtrack and great action scenes.  The story was meh, but the way the action scenes were spliced in was just priceless.  Fighting steampunk nazi zombies? -check.  Giant Japanese samurai-mechs with gatling cannons? -check.  A cast of all hot chicks?  -check and check.

Go watch this shit now.  That is all.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. never heart of this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has been telling me to go see it. Maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited about that movie but I'm sorry, it was terrible. Looking at hot chicks does nothing for me. The storyline was 2x longer than it needed to be. There were numerous scenes where they were just crying and being girls... so is it a movie for guys with crying girls in it? uh... fail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearin' all the chatter and whatnot, I'm most possibly seein' this on friday or saturday. Can't wait, hope it lives up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard it's great from a couple of friends, but it is really badly advertised; I think its target market is a couple of years below what it should be... Will be sure to see it soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked it, although I was a little bit disapointed. It could have been much better ! ^^ Followed

    ReplyDelete